If you’re planning a journey or have one already planned with the kids, chances are that you are most likely feeling anxious about how to provide entertainment and comfort for X amount of hours.
It’s no fun dealing with stressed and bored kids, so to remove some of the burden we’ve trawled the internet to find the Top 10 Travel Entertainment Ideas For Kids:
- Coloring Book with Crayons/Pencils:
2. Finger Puppets: Ideal for babies and toddlers!
3. Puzzle Book:
4. Pipe Cleaners! For on-board or in car crafting
5. Grab And Go Play Packs from value stores. Kids love new things so this is a great trump card! Save one for the journey back.
6. Travel Watercolor Set: Hmm. Maybe for the older kids with good hand control
7. Magnets or Re-stickable stickers! The play options are endless and can be reused:)
8. Mini Binoculars: To inspect far away things. Perfect for I Spy!
9. An Electronic Device Most definitely not a cop out. Don’t underestimate the power of instant games, cartoons or movies! Just be sure to install before travel and take an extra battery pack for charging
10. A pocket toy set! The more compact the better